Find out more about bio.inspecta as a company and as an employer.
bio.inspecta AG is a company providing inspection and certification services. We offer a number of different services in our ‘Agriculture’, ‘Processing and Trade’ and ‘International’ divisions. Our service portfolio includes recognised inspections and certifications of organic and label products as well as ISO certification and certification to food safety standards. Moreover, we support farms and firms in the food sector, helping them to develop sustainably and strengthen their market position. Quality, reliability and customer benefit are at the core of our comprehensive range of services.
- Head office: bio.inspecta AG, Frick, Switzerland
- Associated company: q.inspecta GmbH, Frick, Switzerland
- Branch office: bio.inspecta Romandie, Etagnières, Switzerland
- Subsidiary for aquaculture and fisheries: bio.inspecta Pty. Ltd., Melbourne, Australia
- Subsidiary: bio.inspecta Ltd., Izmir, Turkey
- Subsidiary: Albinspekt, Tirana, Albania
- Subsidiary: Albinspekt, Pristina, Kosovo
bio.inspecta helps agricultural holdings and businesses develop and strengthen their market position in a sustainable way. With its comprehensive range of services bio.inspecta stands for quality, reliability and customer utility.
bio.inspecta is Switzerland's leading provider of inspection and certification services for products produced in accordance with principles of environmental and social sustainability and animal welfare.
Competent, experienced bio.inspecta staff are deployed to carry out inspection and certification of agricultural holdings and processing and trading companies - and they do so in a manner that is clear, independent and reliable. In this way, the credibility of the products and processes inspected or certified by bio.inspecta is guaranteed.
bio.inspecta gears its activities towards the needs of its clients and maintains openness in its communications with them. bio.inspecta strives continuously to enhance its clients' satisfaction by providing, from one source, both at home and abroad, products that meet clients' requirements and services that are efficient.
In its day-to-day work, bio.inspecta is active in promoting organic farming and committed to ethical and social issues. bio.inspecta strives to maintain a positive working environment. By helping staff to enhance their social and professional skills, bio.inspecta motivates them to work in a manner that is results-oriented, autonomous and team-focused.
Accreditation means the formal recognition of the technical and organizational competence of an authority to execute a specific service as described in the scope of accreditation.
Accreditation is a confidence building measure which allows authorities, economy and society to judge if testing, inspection or certification bodies (conformity assessment bodies) fulfill specific tasks with the demanded high reliability.
bio.inspecta AG is an accredited inspection and certification body in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020 and ISO/IEC 17065. All of the company’s activities are therefore under the supervision of the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) of the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO).
- SAS accreditation certificate for bio.inspecta ISO 17065
- SAS accreditation certificate for q.inspecta ISO 17065
- SAS accreditation certificate for bio.inspecta ISO 17020
- NOP accreditation certificate for bio.inspecta
- NOP confirmation of extension of accreditation
- ASI accreditation certificate ASC Farm, MSC Fishery, MSC/ASC CoC for q.inspecta GmbH
- handling any appeals lodged,
- examining certification decisions,
- finally decides if private label or standards are affected,
- shall be the second instance provided that laws and regulations of the Federation or other countries are concerned.
- Martina Rösch, President Dipl.-Ing. sc. agr consultant staff member, Agridea Lindau
- Anna Niggli Vice-President Bachelor of Arts History and Jurisprudence, organic Farmer, organic Catering
- Sabine Katzenmeier Dipl. LM-Ing ETH
- Andreas Häseli Higher Institute of Technology Degree in Agricultural Engineering [Ing. Agronom HTL] Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL), Frick
- Paul Gerber Master Farmer [Meisterlandwirt] Organic farmer
- Benno Niederberger Higher Institute of Technology Degree in Agricultural Engineering (Ing. Agronom HTL)
- Preparation by secretariat and experts CHF 100.00 / hr / person
- Session with secretariat and 7 experts CHF 100.00 / hr / person
- Follow-up by secretariat CHF 100.00 / hr